The range includes diecast aluminium cookware with the 5-layer non-stick system with the following benefits:
- a non-stick coating has heightened durability, cause of special structure and about 100 µm thick; scratches and scuff do not worsen non-stick properties of a coating;
- a non-stick water-base coating is the most safe (safety class 4) according to the State Standard (GOST) R 12.1.007-76(99));
- a coating is applied by spattering: it is even and solid, allows oil-free cooking, saves tastiness and health properties of food.
- a diecast case can’t be misshaped and is made with the Golden Section formula - thick side frames and even more thick bottom;
- a diecast case is made of special food-grade aluminium-silicium alloy (AK12P), which is designed for direct contact with food;
- a grooved bottom provides a perfect energy-saving contact with a hob and helps to avoid scratches and scuff marks on cooking surface;
- more than 4000 conventional cooking cycles: heat up to 170°С, cooling and sponge attrition with 5% washing-up liquid;
- removable handles cookware can be used in the oven; it is more stackable and space saving;
- cookware is compliant with european standards, it is easy to pick a matched lid;
- suitable for gas, electric and glass ceramic hobs; for induction hob -- the lines with mark Induction;
- easy to clean and dishwasher compatible.
- cookware is compliant with the State Standards (GOST) R 51162-98.