Die Cast Aluminium range
The Die Cast Aluminium range — the perfect combination of great quality and affordable price. By virtue of cookware specific thermal energy storage properties, meals are always evenly-cooked, toothsome and save more useful nutrients.
The range includes diecast aluminium cookware with the 3-layer non-stick system with the following benefits:
- a non-stick water-base coating 3 µm thick is the most safe (safety class 4) according to the State Standard (GOST) R 12.1.007-76(99));
- PFOA free non-stick coating;
- a coating is applied by spattering: it is evenly and solid, allows oil-free cooking, saves tastiness and health properties of food.
- a diecast case can’t be misshaped and is made with the Golden Section formula -- thick side frames and even more thick bottom;
- a grooved bottom provides a perfect energy-saving contact with a hot plate and helps to avoid scratches and scuff marks on cooking surface;
- removable handles cookware can be used in the oven; it is more stackable and space saving;
- more than 2000 conventional cooking cycles: heat up to 170°С, cooling and sponge attrition with 5% washing-up liquid;
- cookware is compliant with european standards, it is easy to pick a matched lid;
- suitable for all cook tops: gas, glass ceramic and electric hob covers;
- easy to clean and dishwasher compatible.
- removable handles cookware can be used in the oven as a casserole dish.
- cookware is compliant with the State Standards (GOST) R 51162-98.